The Finance Rotation Program (FRP) is a 2-year rotation program to help transition recent college grads into the professional world. FRP associates have the opportunity to experience two separate roles in Finance, providing them with a unique strategic perspective, a wide network, and a chance to explore where they best fit at Capital One. Potential areas to rotate through include Capital Markets & Analytics, Financial Planning & Analysis for a Line of Business, Enterprise Service, or Staff Group, and Controller’s Group.
Specific job training in 2 different areas of Finance. Full-training curriculum with focuses on Finance, Technology, and professional development (influencing, communication/presentation, personal presence, etc.) Sharpening analytical skills as well as gaining confidence in white space and automation opportunities. Speakers series.
Community / Network
Immediate network of 10-25 classmates who go through the transition with you and share the experience. FRP Buddies, Class Managers and a senior-level Finance Mentor are provided to help guide you through these early years of your career. A growing network of FRP alumni and FRP managers throughout Finance who are ready to invest in you.
“Capital One really tries to include everyone. It’s an amazing quality that I’ve noticed since I started working here.”
“I learned more about data in my first two weeks at Capital One than I had in my whole life.”
“When you feel empowered by the people around you, you become your best self.”
The Finance Internship Program (FIP) is a 10-week program to help rising seniors get a sneak peek into the Finance world at Capital One. Assigned to a team, FIPs will have their own project to complete and present to managers and senior leaders at the end of the summer. The program will provide them with a unique strategic perspective, a wide network, and learning along the way. Potential areas that interns would work on projects within include Capital Markets & Analytics, Financial Planning & Analysis for a Line of Business, Enterprise Service, or Staff Group, and Controller’s Group.
- Specific job training in one area of Finance.
- Additional training with focus on Finance and professional development.
- Sharpening analytical skills as well as gaining confidence in white space and automation opportunities.
- Lunch & Learns with senior leaders.
Community / Network
- Immediate network of 15 classmates who go through the transition with you and share the experience.
- FIP Buddy, Class Managers and senior-level Development Advisor are provided to help guide you through the summer.
- Growing network of FIP & FRP alumni as well as FRP managers throughout Finance who are ready to invest in you.
Featured Finance OpportunitiesView All Opportunities
2019 Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For
2018 Most Attractive Employer – Universum
2018 Top Internship Programs – Vault